How to Order
Consumers can purchase on-line for their own use and have their selected items delivered directly to their doorstep in attractive gift bags which are ideal Xmas and birthday presents. All you need do is :-
- Take the necessary measurements for the length and size of product
- Select the items you require
- Continue shopping, and when ready proceed to checkout
- Choose the delivery method and fill in your details
- Pay the invoice value and your items will be sent as indicated on the invoice.
There is an alternate COD delivery service for customers in certain major areas. Our agents can deliver to your door.
The Order Completion Process
Once you have selected at least one product item (by entering the length or quantity and pressing the [Add] button) - then the Shopping Cart icon will be ''live'' and you can proceed to the [CheckOut] stage.
- You will be presented with a summary of the shopping cart contents.
You have the option to edit the quantity for any selected item or you can choose to delete that line item altogether.
- The next screen collects your contact details and the information required to generate your invoice.
- On this page you will also :
• Select the delivery method
• Leave a message for us if necessary - (such as requiring "Agent Delivery")
• And accept out "Terms and Conditions"
- An invoice will then be generated - which can be printed.
- A link is provided at the bottom of this page to the Payment Options page.
The Payment Options page details the procedures for making payment.
Credit Card is the simplest and fastest. If you have just processed your order, then the system will pre-load with your name and payment amount.
Our card facilitator, Virtual Card Systems, accepts MasterCard, Visa, Nedbank, Absa, First National (FNB) and Standard Bank cards.
EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer, usually by Internet) is the next most popular method but it requires a few extra steps.
Direct Deposit needs you to visit a First National Bank branch (or your own bank) to transfer funds to our account.